Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
THE LABRASKI MARKET
About The LABRASKI Market
1. We’re happy to have you here and we hope you enjoy your stay. When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘LABRASKI’ it’s because that’s who we are, and we own and run the LABRASKI Market site.
2. LABRASKI ecosystem of local store marketplaces helps millions of people around Canada get their products online and earn increased income. When you create an account and accept these terms you become a member of our community. If you are a local store owner, you will have a Seller or Vendor LABRASKI Market Account that will allow you to showcase your items and sell them. If you are a buyer, you will have a buyer LABRASKI Market Account that will allow you to buy items on the LABRASKI Market site and make other related transactions.
3. The LABRASKI Market Website is a platform that allows members to buy and sell physical store items like Grocery, Beauty related items, Personal Care items, Kids & Baby items, Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry items, Handmade items, Sports & Outdoors items, Automotive Items, Pet Supplies, Home & Kitchen items, Patio, Lawn & Garden items, Tools & Home Improvement items, Electronics related items, Video Games, Toys & Games, Office Products, Luggage & Travel Gear and much, much more.
At LABRASKI Market, buyers and sellers transact with each other directly and we provide the platform to allow the transactions to happen. If you have a LABRASKI Market account, all transactions are logged on your member’s statement, which records the payments made by you to all store owners via LABRASKI Market (as a buyer) and by buyers via LABRASKI Market to you (as a store owner).
4. The items on LABRASKI Market are owned by the Store owners, not by us. The items on LABRASKI Market are uploaded at the direction and discretion of the store owner. We provide the platform services; we do not take ownership of any item on the LABRASKI Market.
5. During your time with us you agree to follow the ground rules outlined in these terms so please read and understand them. If you don’t accept the terms then we’ll be sad, but you will need to leave because your presence on and use of the LABRASKI Market site is conditional on your acceptance to be bound by these terms and the Acceptable Use Policy whether you become a member or not.
HOW BROWSING AND MEMBERSHIP WORKS
6. Browsing: You need to be 15 years or over to browse the LABRASKI Market Website. We don’t knowingly collect any information from anyone aged 14 or under. When browsing the website, you agree to follow our guidelines or instructions and keep in mind that these terms apply to any use of our LABRASKI Market website whether you’re a member or not.
7. Age: You need to be 18 years or over to become a Store Owner or to buy items. If you’re under 18 you will need to get your parent or guardian to buy items or use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
LABRASKI MARKET ACCOUNT
8. Membership is free. When you become a member, you get a LABRASKI Market Account that is accessible from our LABRASKI Market Website. Your membership will allow you to buy items from Store Owners, participate in our online forums, and generally contribute to the ecosystem of the LABRASKI Market Website that helps people increase revenue and value for every dollar spent on the LABRASKI Market. Membership also gives you the opportunity to become a Store Owner.
9. You promise that the information you give us is true, accurate, and complete and, if you sign up for a LABRASKI Market account, you will keep your account information up to date (including a current email address). Your membership is not transferable, which means you cannot sell your account.
You are responsible for any use of the LABRASKI Market Website including any activity that occurs in conjunction with your Store, Username, and Password, if you have a LABRASKI Market account; so please keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password.
If you suspect or realize that there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security, you need to let us know immediately. You must not use a virtual private network or VPN or any other means to avoid compliance with these terms and conditions, or for any fraudulent or illegal reasons.
10. You are responsible for paying all Government taxes associated with the items purchased by you. Such taxes are associated with province from which the store owner is situated.